Friday 3 October 2014

Autumn



I do not own these photos by the way!

It is finally October and do you know what that means?...
AUTUMN IS ON IT'S WAY!!

Personally, it's my favorite season

The leaves will soon be making their transition from green to the dazzling yellows, oranges and reds and the chill in the air during some of the most recent mornings makes it clear that autumn is finally on its way.

Here are the things I really love about Autumn that I'm looking forward to:

Cold weather
Cosy socks
Oversized jumpers
Wearing more onesies
Hot chocolates
Getting the fire going
Halloween
Horror movie marathons
The feeling that Christmas is approaching
Listening to Christmas songs the moment it turns November
More baths in the evenings
Autumn leaves
Warm tones (in leaves, in clothes, everywhere)
Candles, candles and more candles!
Scarves, Boots and Coats
 Evenings get darker
Rainy days under the duvet, watching films
Fluffy PJ's
Christmas stuff appearing in the shops
TV programs (American Horror Story-new series, X Factor, I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here!)
Forest walks through the golden leaves

...I think that's about it, haha. 

Let me know your favorite things about Autumn (Fall) in the comments
Emilyxx


No comments:

Post a Comment