Tuesday 6 May 2014

My Cousin's Wedding

On Sunday, May 4th, my cousin Michelle got married. The wedding took place and the Marwell hotel. Luckily, I had the amazing honor of being one of her bridesmaids, this was the first ever time I was bridesmaid, so it was a very exciting opportunity for me. I had an amazing day/night. The highlight was definitely my 17 year old brother Luke, dancing and out of control because. May not sound much but he was incredibly drunk (he literally never dances usually) and when he's drunk he just dances. Which was the funniest thing ever, everyone found it hilarious. It wasn't even really dancing it was just jumping and flapping his arms all over the place. The next morning he had barley any memory of what happened that night.

Many photos were taken and I have decided to share some of my favorites with you, and yes, for once I am adding photos to one of my blog posts.

This is my favorite photo of them all. On the left is my cousin Rachel, who was one of the other bridesmaids, and that's me on the right.


I really like this photo too. This is basically just a group photo of most of my relatives who went to the wedding. The far left is my cousin Michelle who was the bride (as you can probably see from the dress)


Sorry, this isn't that big. From left me, cousin Michelle, cousin Rachel.


I love these boys! They were all hilarious at the wedding. In this picture they were no where near as drunk as they were at the end. But they were still slightly drunk in this picture. From the left, cousin Chris, my dad, my brother Luke and lastly my cousin George.


I like this one purely because no-one is posing or anything, its like an action type of shot, its natural and I like that. Anyway, this is me helping Rachel who's sorting out Michelle's dress.


(I had to make this one a big bigger so you could see the photos) This is another one of the boys drunk, same people are in this from the other photo, except the second one from the left is a very good family friend, Jason. Love this!

Ok, So that was just a few pictures from the wedding day. I hope you like them. Please let me know if I should include pictures in my blog posts more often. Personally, I think they make the posts a bit more interesting instead of a big long post just with writing. The pictures break up the writing a bit,

The wedding was just amazing. I had a brilliant time! and it was honestly the highlight of my year so far. I wish I could go back to that day.

So...
What do you think?
Shall I include pictures more often?
Emily x 








No comments:

Post a Comment