Thursday 29 August 2013

Update

As I am only 14 I am still in school. So at the moment It's half term. I get 6 weeks off. It's nice to get a break from all the school work and horrible teachers etc. So anyway I just thought I would give an update of what I have been up to over the 6 weeks (I apologise if you find it boring)  

2 weeks into the half term I went on a short holiday with my family to Cornwall. This was the 2nd time I had been to Cornwall but this time we stayed at Widemouth Bay Caravan Park in Bude. This was the first time I had ever stayed in a caravan so I was excited to see what it was like. And I have to say it was great, the caravan park included a small mini golf course, an indoor swimming pool, an arcade, a small super market (which was very handy) and a pub. (I would like to apologise, because I took the photos with my phone the quality is quite bad, so, sorry for that).


Side view of the caravan.
We also we to a beach, even though there was stones all over the place and bee's that kept attacking me apart from that the beach was really nice and I had a blast. We went to the mainly to body board as last time we went to Cornwall we loved it so much, especially me. We went there twice throughout the 5 days we were there and both time I spent 3 hours straight in the sea body boarding.


The Beach

Whilst we were at Cornwall most evenings we got to watch the sun go down. I have to say the sun set was beautiful. As you can probably see from the picture underneath.
Beautiful Sun set in Cornwall
Cornwall was the main thing I did in my 6 weeks off. But I have been out with my family quite a lot too. For example I had picnic and went crabbing  last week with my auntie and her dog, my mum and my nan. Which was a very nice afternoon, unfortunately I didn't take any pictures. I also went out yesterday with the same auntie, we went for a shopping trip out to West Quay which was very nice as I don't usually have quality time with my auntie. However I didn't buy much, only a nice, burgundy cardigan from new look which is really nice. Other than these things I have really done many other thing. I do realise that sounds like I don't really do any thing and I don't really go out but honestly I do :).


                                  Really hope you like this post and didn't find it too boring.
                                                                         Emily xx




No comments:

Post a Comment