Monday 28 October 2013

Monday Insights #2

The evenings are drawing in quicker, the clocks have gone back, the temperature is slowly dropping, you have the overwhelming urge to snuggle down with a blanket and watch a movie. This can only mean one thing, the winter is coming! 

We all know Christmas is only about 2 months away (blimey that's gone quick) which I am very excited about! But Halloween arrives first. It is 3 days until Halloween so I thought I will do a Halloween themed post. 

1) What are you doing this year for Halloween?
This year my friend is coming to my house then we are going trick or treating round my way because there are a lot of roads down where I live, some people may think that someone aged 14 may be a bit old for trick or treating but oh well your never too old for trick or treating. After that we are having a sleepover round mine and feasting on the treats :D

2) What is a weird/odd fear you have?
Hmm, I'm not really sure if this is odd but I have a fear of lift/elevators. I hate them. I get really claustrophobic easily especially in elevators.

3) What is your favourite Halloween decoration?
Well you can never go wrong with a classic pumpkin lit up outside your house or in your front room window.

4) What is your best Halloween memory?
Haha um ok well I was about 9 years old and I was with my friend and her 3 other friends. We went up to this house which has a life size Frankenstein sat on a stall outside the house surrounded by tombstones and smoke. What happened was we knocked on the door and the Frankenstein jumped up started groaning loudly and chased us down the street. We all just burst out crying but remember we were only 9. At the time it was terrifying but now looking back at it, it sounds quite funny.

5) 1-10, How much do you enjoy Halloween?
8/10

6) How do you get into the Halloween spirit?
Pumpkin carving and watching Halloween themed videos on YouTube (has Halloween tags  etc)

7) Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes and no. I do think there is some sort of paranormal life out there but I'm not actually sure if I believe in them or not.

So, that was just s few Halloween themed questions to get you into the Halloween spirit. Most of these questions were from a Halloween tag but one or two of the questions I thought of myself.
I hope this got you in the mood for Halloween, what ever your doing for it, I hope you have fun.

Emily xx








No comments:

Post a Comment