Tuesday 8 October 2013

Monday Updates #4

Oops am I a bit late, sorry about that. I know it's Tuesday evening and Monday Updates are, well obviously for Monday's. But I guess I just got a bit side tracked with all the stuff that has been happening recently. So I'm sorry about that.

So back to the actual update part of the post. My dad has finished redecorating my bedroom and I am actually in love with it. It turned out better than I thought to be honest. I would upload pictures but it won't work, sorry about that. The colour of my room is a beautiful shade of blue, very similar to tiffany blue. The rest of the room is mostly teal. I have also bought a dressing table with a storage stall and its got a mirror on top. Also I got a new set of draws, 4x4 set of draws. My dad also gave me his blue-Ray player, which I was highly surprised about. It took 2 weekends to complete my room. There are still last minute things I need to still move into my room such as my make up, hair products, sprays, clothes etc. So it has been really busy in my house recently.
Overall I am very happy with the final look, really sorry if it sounds like I am boasting about my new bedroom but honestly I am trying not too.

That is all I have to say unfortunately. I know it was only one thing to update you on but hopefully it will be enough keep you posted. Next week I might answer some Autumn questions for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment