Monday 14 October 2013

Monday Updates #5

So, here it is Monday Updates number 5 and this time is actually on a Monday. So since nothing has happened recently as I had thought. If you live in the UK you will have noticed that the weather has gotten colder and that means it's Autumn :D Last week I promised I would answer some Autumn themed questions for you instead of doing an update. Doing the Autumn themed questions now is a very good time so let's gets on with it.

Do you like Autumn?
Yes, I love Autumn. The beautiful different coloured leaves that have fallen from the changing trees. I just love the thought of of that.

What is your favourite and least favourite thing about Autumn?
My favourite thing is seeing all the beautiful golden and brown leaves that have fallen from the trees onto the ground and creating beautiful scenery and hearing the crisp and crunch of the leaves underneath my shoes also I know it's jumper weather, where I can snuggle up in a nice cosy jumper by the fire. However I don't like having to get up early for school and having to walking to school in the freezing cold weather.

Favourite accessory to wear?
I am not a huge accessory fan but I love the jersey style scarves and I really want to wear them this Autumn. 

Do you like that it is starting to get dark earlier now?
Yes, I love it because when it starts to get dark early I know it's getting nearer Winter and Christmas and that gets me excited.

What is your favourite scent/candle?
I love the scent of vanilla. I find the smell very sweet and relaxing. Honestly I love it all year round. But candles just feel much more comforting and make me feel more relaxed when it's Autumn.

Favourite drink?
I am a massive hot chocolate fan, especially when it's cold weather. Hot chocolate seems like it tastes much better when your cold and you appreciate it more. Also hot chocolate is the only hot drink I like. I hate tea and I hate coffee, but occasionally I have a cup of warm milk.

Favourite outfit to wear?
I literally like live in Washington warm jumpers and hoodies. So my favourite peice of clothing to wear is a nice, cosy, warm jumper and leggings.

Favourite place to be?
In Autumn/Winter I absolutely love having duvet days. So my favourite place to be is in my bed under my duvet, haha I know it sounds lazy. But I just love being warm and cosy, in my pj's having a nice relaxing duvet day, maybe watch some movies too.

So that was just a few Autumn themed questions to get you in the Autumn spirit I guess. Please leave me any sort of questions you like in the comment box and I will answer them. Until next time. Enjoy yourself.
Emily xx






No comments:

Post a Comment