Monday 30 September 2013

Monday Updates #3

So here it is, another installment of 'Monday Updates' I am enjoying this series so far, so I hope you all are too. 

So recently as I mentioned last time. My dad has started redecorating my bedroom last weekend however he is not finished yet which means no Tv for a week. But I am very excited about what the final my bedroom will look like :D. So far he has painted my door, my window sill and my skirting board white. These were already white but over time it's got a bit dirty, so he decided to re-paint it. Also, he has done one layer of paint on my walls, all this was done within two days. He still has to do one more layer of paint on my walls, put back all my furniture and set up the new furniture. 

So I know that was a really small update but honestly nothing has happened recently. I would just like to say though that it is now 86 sleeps till Christmas, I know this thanks to an app on my phone. I am getting to excited for Christmas as it it my favourite holiday. I know it's Halloween first but I don't get excited or hyped at all about Halloween. So far I am loving Autumn by the way. Seeing all the beautiful golden, brown fallen leaves and hear them crunch underneath my feet as I walk. It just makes me happy. I know it may sound a little cheesy maybe but I just feel Autumn and Winter are such beautiful seasons, I hope you agree with me.

I know this was very short but I guess some people might like short posts

No comments:

Post a Comment