Saturday 4 January 2014

2013 Favourites

Yep, I'm here again with yet another blog post about 2013, I think this is the third one I've done, if you actually wanted to know that (probably not but oh well).

Anyway, the point of this post is my 2013 favourites, just to tell you a few things I've been loving throughout the year of 2013. I massively apoligize that I am not able to add any pictures of these products.

Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer - I bought this around August time mainly because all the beauty youtubers I watch raved about this product and how good it was. I first heard about it from one of my favourite youtubers, Zoella. She couldn't have praised it more. It's great coverage, lasts all day and its at a very cheap price and I can't agree with her more, this concealer is just amazing, I wear it everyday and I will be defiantly repurchasing it again and again. 


Soap and glory Sugar Crush Body Wash - This body wash is just gorgeous. I got this in a gift set of 8 other amazing full sized products (the gift set is called 'The Yule Monty') for Christmas so I haven't been using it that long. But because I got it before the new year, I knew I just had to include it in my favourites. The scent of the whole Sugar Crush range in soap and glory is just gorgeous, it smells of brown sugar and sweet lime. Which is such an amazing scent. However, not everyone will like the smell, to be honest no one in family likes the smell but I love it!

Soap and glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub - This is the first product I bought from soap and glory. I bought it around mid summer time and again I bought it because of Zoella she praised this a lot too so I thought I would give it a try. Again, this smells of brown sugar and sweet lime because it's in the sugar crush range. Smells great, leave your skin feeling very soft, easy to get hold of and not too pricey, because I loved this so much that's why I wanted to get the body wash to go with it too.

Soap and glory Heel Genius - Again, this is a soap and glory product. This came in the 'The Yule Monty' gift set I got for Christmas. It is a foot cream that comes in a pink tube, doesn't sound like much does it? I tried this for the first time in the evening on Christmas day. But, I must say it got rid of dead skin which left my feet insanely soft, just what you want from a foot cream, right? Well, there's nothing much more to say about it really, I love it a lot though.

Notebooks - Well, this favourite is just really notebooks in general, quite random, I know. As I am getting older I need to right more stuff down and I just love making lists too. This year I have just loved writing notes down. Also, notebooks are perfect to fit in you handbag. In 2014 I have chosen to write all events, accomplishments, and just generally good and bad things that happen throughout 2014 so I can have them down when it comes to posting about 'My 2014 flashback' at the end of the year.

Tangle Teezer - If you don't know what a tangle teezer is, it's basically a brush for your hair which as thin rubber bristles, the brush fits perfectly in your hand and I guess it kind of looks like a brush you would brush a horse with. You can buy these in boots, superdrug and any other drugstores. In 2013 I got one for my birthday, which was in May. I love these brushes because the brush has thin, rubber bristles which gets the knots and tangles out of your hair incredibly easier than just a paddle brush, when you use it to brush your hair it doesn't tug on it which means it won't damage or hurt your hair as some other brushes might. I'm not really sure if I explained it that well. But, I just love these brushes.

Supernatural - As you probably know from a previous post. I am obsessed with Supernatural! If you don't know what it is. I will try to briefly explain, supernatural is an amazing ( in my opinion) TV series about two (very good - looking) brothers named Sam and Dean Winchester who have been brought up to hunt supernatural beings such as, demons, shapeshifters, and much more by their dad since a terrible tragedy happened to their mother when Sam was just 6 months old. This program isn't just about demon hunting, it's about the relationship between two amazing brothers, loyalty, love and sacrifice. This program is just amazing, there are 8 seasons so far I'm only on season 6 but I was hooked from episode 1 on the first season. It's my favourite Tv show EVER. If this sounds like your cup of tea I highly, highly recommend this for you. Trust me.

So, they were just a few of my favourites of 2013. Honestly, I didn't write down all of my favourites because it would of taken absolutely ages. But these were just a couple of my main ones. As you have seen I have been really liking soap and glory products over 2013 and just a couple random things really.
What did you love over 2013?
Emily xx


No comments:

Post a Comment