Monday 27 January 2014

Motivational Monday #4

Hello everyone.
It's the 27th of January and that means it is the last week in January. In my opinion January is the dullest month ever. It's the month after Christmas and it is so dull and boring. 
Anyway the point of these Monday posts.
Today quote...

This quote is nothing to with the first few sentences I just wrote but I just found this quote and thought, "This relates to me SO well"
I have 2 very different sides to me. I am as quiet as a mouse when I'm alone in lessons. However, when I'm with my friends and family I'm REALLY loud, crazy and weird. You will completely forget I'm really quiet when I want to be. I really agree with this quote! Like I just said I am SO quiet sometimes but no-one knows what goes on inside my head (that sounds a little weird) I think of things 24/7, I over think things, sometimes I don't think about things to much.
I would think if there was a little person inside of my brain, they would probably go deaf with how loud all my thoughts are. I am a quiet person with a loud mind full of weird, wonderful thoughts and memories.

This quote may relate to other people to but it definitely relates to me. Or you may agree with this quote.
So, let me know. Are you someone who is usually quiet but has a loud mind?
Is there lots going on up there?
Let me know!
Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment