Monday 20 January 2014

Motivational Monday #3

Yep, it's that time again. Motivational Monday number 3!

I have mentioned this before. So you may know that last Friday I had my French speaking exam again. However, yet again it went terrible. I only answered the first question and I couldn't answer the rest so my teacher didn't grade me. So, yep, that means I have to retake it yet again, this week. Also, afterwards he was talking to me saying it frustrates him because he knows I can do it, it's just I get to worked up over it and I panic too much etc. As he was talking to me I started crying. Yeah I know it was pointless and I'm such a wimp etc. But honestly I don't even know myself why I started crying, I didn't the first time I did the exam but I did the second time. Why is that? I don't even know? I think it might be because it's the second time I was doing the exam and it felt like more pressure on me and I just wanted to get it right this time.

Anyway, that is the reason I chose that quote. I was extremely upset on Friday because of the exam and this quote I can really relate to, especially at the moment  because of the French exams I keep having to do. Before each one, both times I was terrified,. The first time I had a panic attack before it and the second time I was ok but I cried in front of sir. 

Anyway, back to the quote. The problem is that with me, the build up/before any exam I panic so much. I think about it way too much. So, this quote is really good advice for me as it relates to me SO well. I just have to remember, like it says in the quote. Thinking/panicking about exams too much will only cause s problem! 
This is good advice to anyone who over thinks anything!
Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment