Sunday 5 January 2014

Back to School!

It's Sunday evening so that means one thing, it's Monday tomorrow and that means for most teenagers it's back to school. Including me :( 

I guess going back to school has its positives and negatives.
 For example, I'm looking forward to seeing all my friends again as I haven't seen any of them over the Christmas break and I'm looking forward to catching up with them and hearing how all their Christmases and New Years went. Honestly, for me that's the only positive thing about going back. 

Right, the negatives now for me are... Well, first period I have PE tomorrow, probably the worst lesson to have first thing on a Monday after a break. Some people may love PE but for me it's not the best lesson, it really depends on what sport were doing but I guess having it first lesson will really give me a jump start and keep me awake, haha. 
Next, and again tomorrow on the first day back, I've got a geography mock exam and I am seriously not ready for it, I just hope that because I have double geography my teacher will let us revise for the first half, not really looking forward to the test.
 I also have to go back after school tomorrow for ICT catch up because I am very behind on class work, even though I stayed behind everyday for 1 and a half weeks before Christmas break.
 Last, negative thing, by the way, I'm really sorry, I just realised that the last thing you need is to hear about my negative things about going to school. You really just need to get motivated and prepare to face school tomorrow, so um sorry about that :/ Anyways, last negative, I promise... is that on either Wednesday or Thursday (I'm not sure yet), I have a French speaking exam, some of you may already know because I mentioned it in one of my previous posts, that I have already done this exam a few days before we broke up for Christmas, but unfortunately I got a grade E for it, which isn't so good. So sir is making me retake it (luckily, I'm not the only one, he is making everyone in the glass who got a D and lower) I had a big panic attack when I took the exam before we broke up and I started crying, hyperventilating and all the other symptoms of a panic attack (that was my 2nd ever panic attack I've had) it was so horrible and such a terrifying experience. It stressed me out massively, I hated it!! I can tell when I retake this week it will stress me out again and may cause another panic attack however, hopefully not as big.

Anyway, then. For me, the first week back at school will be incredibly stressful and worrying but at least I have my friends to get me through it.
I wish all you teenagers out there good luck at school. Look at the positives not the negatives. I know I didn't help at all with that. Sorry!
What are your positives about going back to school?
Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment