Monday 6 January 2014

Motivational Monday #1

Do you all remember a mini series I did called 'Monday Updates' and what about the other Monday mini series called Monday Insights, if you enjoyed those you will enjoy this too. 

I'm starting up a new Monday series (hooray!) This one is called Motivational Monday. Even though I'm doing something very similar to sprinkleofglitter please don't say I'm copying her though :/ 

Yes, yes I know this is the same picture sprinkleofglitter used for her Monday post day but honestly every picture on my Monday posts will not be the same as hers after this one.

Anyway, personally I really like this. It's a nice, simple, catchy and just a straight forward phrase that a lot of people use probably on a daily basis. But everyone needs to try and enjoy today and all the other Monday's. Whatever your doing, whether if your at work, been back to school or college today, working from home or even those lucky people who are having a duvet day, everyone needs a little push in the right direction to face the Monday and the rest of the week.

When we get to a Monday the weekend seems ages away! It will soon arrive though, only if you keep facing those hard day's at work, school, college etc. The days will hopefully just fly by and it will be the weekend before you know it.

The motivational phrase for today 'enjoy today' is a nice, short, simple phrase. A nice, gentle start to (hopefully) a great new mini series. I do hope even though today's Monday is almost over, I hope this has motivated you to have a fresh new start to the week and year. Just enjoy the week!
Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment