Monday 16 September 2013

100 Days till Christmas!



Ok everyone. Some of you may already know this but (brace yourself) today it's 100 days till Christmas!!!!  Just typing that makes me feel excited I'm not sure if that sounds sad, but even if it does ,I don't care :) I don't know about you guys but Christmas is by far my favorite holiday, all the decorations, white snow, presents, family gatherings, songs etc. I just love the build up to Christmas. When it gets to November I start listening to Christmas songs nonstop,it makes me feel more festive.
Some of you might not get excited for Christmas until December but for me I start to get really excited around the end of September because that's when the weather gets colder and when the weather gets colder I know it's getting closer and closer to Christmas :D I love the feeling of being nice and warm with fluffy socks on, the heating on and nice and being snug under my duvet cover when its cold outside. I think it's one of the nicest feelings. But that's just what I'm like.
This was a very short post, so I'm sorry about that.
When do you start to get excited for Christmas?
Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment