Tuesday 3 September 2013

Cinema Observations

So, a couple of days ago I did a blog post on X Factor observations. This time I decided to do a post about my cinema observations, as it is something I don't really like.



Back to me saying, well typing 'as it is something I don't really like' its not that I don't like going to the cinema and seeing films, that is the only good thing. It's all the other stuff, such as...

The food there is usually ridiculously over priced. It has got to the point where I bring my own snacks and drinks to the cinema, so I don't have to pay for the food there.

The most annoying thing about the cinema is that there is always a big, tall person sat in front of you so you can't see, this has happened to me multiple times, it annoys me so much. But I guess it isn't their fault because maybe they didn't know there will be someone behind them or possibly they thought it didn't annoy anyone, I don't really know but comment below if this annoys you time.

Teenagers, luckily not all the time but sometimes there is a small group of teenagers maybe 3,4 or maybe 5 of them sat right behind you or in front of you, well they could be sat anywhere in the cinema and they will still annoy you.Their either sat on their mobile phones the whole way through the movie and at the corner of your you can see the bright screen of the phone or they talk the whole way through the film. I know I'm a teenager but at least I respect people when watching a movie in the cinema. I have had this experience before, I was watching 'The Woman in Black' with my family and there was a group of about 10 15-17 year olds on the row behind us, they where shouting, and swearing the whole way through the film. Eventually my dad turned around and had a go at them, to be honest it was quite funny to see the look on their faces :D. They didn't talk the rest of the film after that.

That is all I can think of at the moment but if you think of anything else please comment!
Emily xx



 

No comments:

Post a Comment