Sunday 1 September 2013

X Factor Observations

Unless you have been living under a rock you should know what X Factor is. For some people it is one of the biggest TV shows of the year. The X Factor has produced some of the biggest music artist such as Olly Murs, Leona Lewis, Little Mix, One Direction (Yuck, Sorry girls, I don't like them) and much more.  If you do like the X Factor then you will know that the new series started yesterday (31/08/13) I would like to say that I am one of those people who love the show and because I have watched at least 3 or 4 seasons I would like to talk about my X Factor Observations.

OK lets start with the audition stage. Every single year there are always the people who just can't sing a single note. But to be honest, in my opinion that is the best part of the auditions, seeing all the terrible one. They are usually so bad that it's funny. That is why I love the auditions.

I also noticed that most people have really dramatic, sad stories. I know it may seem mean of me to say it but I just think they do it for show. I'm really sorry you take this the wrong way but this is just my opinion.

The next thing is the X Factor always have the voice over man who make everything sound so dramatic,. But to be honest his voice sounds so funny, I don't know if you agree but that is just what I think. Sometimes I wonder if he uses that voice at home, ha-ha.

After the auditions its boot camp usually a few people who came into auditions as solo artists get put into a band in boot camp. After boot camp its the judges houses and then the big one. The live shows! People usually come into the auditions all Terrified, quiet and nervous. But when/if they get to the live shows they turn up like they've just come out of a model shoot or something.

These were just some of my observations of X Factor, comment below if you have any other observations.

                                                                Emily xx




No comments:

Post a Comment