Monday 23 September 2013

Monday Updates #2

The second instalment of 'Monday Updates' is here. Time for you guys to know what's going on with me.
Firstly I have recently developed a rather nasty cold, blocked nose and very sore throat (feels like it was swollen), we all know colds are the worst and this is around the time when everyone starts getting a cold:( However I am slowly getting a little bit better which good. But I want it to go!
 
 Also this weekend my dad has decided to start redecorating my bedroom which I am extremely excited about, he said he would do it at the end of September but I thought he would stall for a while, I was very happy when he said he will do it this weekend.
  I decided I wanted to redecorate my room last month as I realised my room was room childish and girly for my age. I was very surprised when my mum and dad agreed to do it.
 I have chosen to go with the teal coloured theme as teal is my favourite colour. At first I thought I would just paint my walls and get a new duvet cover but we have decided I a new chest of draws as they are broken, I am also getting a dressing table which I haven't had before. The paint I have chosen is called Arctic Sunrise and it is a very nice, quite light shade of blue.
 
Lastly, earlier last week I have developed a bit of an addiction to listing. Yes, yes it is a thing. I found an A3 notebook with little cute and kind of, cartoon cats on it which I got in May and never used. I started thinking of what I could write in it and then I remembered that one of my favourite YouTube Emma Blackery mentioned in one of her videos that she had an addiction to listing. So I thought I could start filling up the notebook with different lists, so far I have done favourite quotes, favourite girls names, favourite boys names, favourite TV shows, favourite scents, favourite blogs and favourite YouTube names. So I have done quite a few so far. I am really liking
trying to think of different lists, its a way to be more organised too and I have also heard of these little notepads called listographies so I hope I can get my hands on them :)
 
This was quite a big update on me. I would like to give you a topic, ask me questions on the topic and I will answer them in my next 'Monday Updates' if I don't really get any questions I won't
the topic is....
Panic Attacks
Do you suffer with them and want to learn more about them or do you know someone who suffers with them and want to know how to help them, please ask me any questions on the topic xx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment