Monday 25 November 2013

Autumn/Winter Essentials

Just to let you know, in case your a bit confused. I have decided that every Monday, Wednesday and Friday is just the smaller posts, the blog post topics for these days will be a range of different things but it will mainly be, updates, Question and Answers/tag questions and season related topics. On Tuesday's and Thursday's these will be the bigger and hopefully more beneficial posts and topics.

Today is Monday which means today is going to be a slightly smaller post. 

Autumn/Winter Essentials

I expect you have noticed if you live in the UK, that it is much colder now and it gets darker between 3:30 and 4:00 too and this means one thing. It is Autumn and Winter is coming! Which is why I am bringing to you my Autumn/Winter essentials.

Socks
Whatever the weather my feet always get extremely cold, and Winter is the worst time of the year to have cold feet which is why I always have to wear some thick, comfy, fluffy and soft socks to keep my little toes warm. 

Pj bottoms/Joggers 

Don't pretend you don't do this but you will spend the majority of your spare time in some comfy pj bottoms or joggers. This just makes me feel all chilled out and more feel more comfortable of I don't need to go anywhere I will chuck some on with a cosy jumper. Which brings me to my next one.

Jumpers
Everyone, especially in winter loves to just chuck on an amazing cosy jumper just to lounge around in and feel all snug, I know I do. Again, like I said in the previous one I usually do this if I'm not going anywhere. Even if I am going out I will still wear a warm, cosy jumper.

Make up
Honestly, I don't wear much make up but if someone were to ask me what colours I would wear in winter, I would instantly say cranberry shades. I think this mainly implies to lipsticks, nail varnishes and blusher. When it comes to wearing make up in winter I always think of cranberry and dark red shades, these are very pretty shades but very dark and daring colours to wear. 

Scarfs
Personally, I don't really wear scarfs that often, only if I'm out and I am massively freezing. But definitely in Autumn and Winter I think everyone should own a tartan scarf! This sort of pattern if perfect for this sort of year. If you don't know what a tartan scarf looks like, it is a checked patterned scarf usually it's red but it can come in all different colours.

Well, these are my winter essentials. Sorry if I missed anything out.
Please leave your winter essentials in the comments.
Emily xx




No comments:

Post a Comment