Friday 29 November 2013

Gift Guide for Dad's

Last time, I did a gift guide for mum's and now it's the gift guide for dad's.

Honestly, because I am only 14 I don't buy my mum or dad much for Christmas but as I get older I probably will buy more for them. Still, I find it very hard to shop for my dad. I never know what to get him and well in general, shopping for men I find hard.
I will do my best though to give you gift ideas to buy your dad's.

A massager
If you decide to get a massager you will probably have a choice of a plastic massager or an electric one. Honestly, I have no idea which is better, so, you will have to decide that for yourself I'm afraid. My dad is always grumpy and moaning that his back hurts, I'm sure most of your dad's are like this too. If this is the case, then a plastic or an electric massager would be a great gift for him.


Toiletries gift set
A toiletries gift set is a pretty standard and obvious Christmas present for your dad. Every Christmas it is most likely that pretty much every member of your family will receive a toiletries gift set. It's nice and simple and easy to get hold of, most toiletries gift sets aren't that expensive unless you go for the more high end sets. Lynx is a very popular, cheap set to get, even I love the scent of the men's lynx deodorant and I'm a girl. Me and my brother receive a lynx set pretty much every Christmas, he usually gets the men's Africa one, which is my favourite and I usually get the girl one which is also quite nice.


Man Fragrance
All men should smell good, including dad's. Personally I think manly perfume isn't really something that men would go out and buy themselves. Usually it's the wife or girlfriend that does it for them or gets it as a gift for them. At least the benefits of buying men's perfume for your dad means that you can guarantee he will smell socially acceptable, it really is a gift for both of you.

An Electric shaver
I have so also chosen to add an electric shaved to the gift guide for dad's. I chose to add this to the list because I think an electric shaver is an ideal gift for dad's as you know it will get regularly used. Well, unless your dad doesn't shave but the majority of dad's do shave. No one wants a stubbly dad, so do both you and him a favour and allow him to be cleanly shaven this Christmas.

I hope I did ok with this and helped you guys pick a present for you dad's.
Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment