Thursday 28 November 2013

Gift Guide for Mums

As you probably know, Christmas is about only 4 weeks away and I thought I would do some gift guides. Today's gift guide is, a gift guide for mum's.

Fancy chocolates 
You just can't go wrong with chocolates, especially when there fancy looking. Thorntons do a great range of different chocolates in all different fancy looking boxes. I know if I got my mum some fancy looking chocolates she definitely wouldn't be sharing them with anyone

A photo album.
One or two years ago my cousin got her mum an electronic photo album, (a normal photo album would be great too) and she's loves it, my auntie always puts it on, especially at Christmas when the family goes round. This is such a great thoughtful gift for a mum. You can fill it up with pictures or leave it empty and let your mum put her own pictures in. My cousin filled the electronic photo album with pictures old and new, from pictures when her and her siblings were young and silly memorable pictures to very recent ones. This is very thoughtful and I can tell if I gave mum this she would get all emotional and think the world of it.

Spa day voucher
You have to admit all mothers need a day or a weekend off from cleaning the house, doing chores and looking after there children. A nice relaxing weekend off to go to the spa will do your mother good and will be very grateful for it.

High end perfume
Quite an obvious present choice for woman and generally one that can't wrong, all woman love to smell good! Usually high end perfumes are slightly more expensive but don't you worry once you give your mum her favourite gorgeous smelling perfume it will be worth it. Or you can even get a cheaper perfume that your mum likes, if this is your/your mum's preference and more in your budget then go for it.

Bath products
All woman, all ages love to have a relaxing bath in the evening, I'm 14 and I absolutely love having baths. So, your just can't go wrong with bath products. Perhaps some bath bombs, LUSH do amazing, massive range of bath bombs and at the moment they have their Christmas range out which is gorgeous. Also, soap and glory (found at boots and other drugstores) have a great range of bath products that smell gorgeous however, you will either love the scents or hate them, their range includes body wash, body butters, and more!

I hope these ideas for Christmas presents for mum's really helped you choose what to get you mum.

Ps. I'm sorry that I'm publishing this post today and not yesterday. I started the post last night and ran out of time before I could finish and publish it. So, you are going to get two blog posts from me today. My usual Thursday post will be up this evening.

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment