Monday 4 November 2013

Monday Insights #3

So here it is, the next instalment of Monday Insights. The first thing I would love to do is congratulate a couple people. You may not know who these people are if you don't watch their videos but just to let you know these people are very talented youtubers who do brilliant, entertaining videos that I enjoy very much. I don't know these people personally but it just feels like I do because I love them and I have watched all their videos.

 The first person is Jim Chapman, Jim reached 1,000,000 subscribers yesterday which is a huge achievement for him so a big congratulations to Jim Chapman, for those you don't know Jim is youtuber who does lots of fun, hilarious vlog style videos if you don't already watch him, you should he seems like a very lovely, hilarious guy. Let's get them subscribers growing higher for Jim. Good job Jim get them brilliant, hilarious videos coming, love you keep it up :) Congratulations on the 1 million subscribers, good luck on trying to get to 2 million.

The next person I would like to say a massive congratulations to is one of my absolute favourite youtubers. This person is the gorgeous Zoe Sugg, also known as Zoella on YouTube. Last night was the Teen Awards some of you may be aware of this, you may have listened to it live on radio 1 or watched it on the radio 1 website. If you did, you probably know what I am about to say. So, back to Zoe, she was nominated and won the Best British vlogger Award. I was so relieved she won. Zoe has worked so hard on her youtube channel. With over 2 million subscribers who love and support everything she does including me. I love every single one of her videos. She is a gorgeous, talented, amazing youtuber. For those who don't watch her, Zoe mainly does beauty and fashion videos for example hauls and her favourite products etc. But she also does fun videos too involving tags and collaborations with other youtubers. So I would like to say a massive congratulations to Zoe for winning the Best British vlogger Award. I love you, your amazing.

Both those people deserved their rewards so again, a big congratulations to Zoe and Jim. Well done guys, I love both of all your videos. Please go check out Zoella and Jim Chapman's youtube channels if you haven't already. 

So, this post was just really about congratulating Zoe and Jim on their recent achievements and I hope that the post was long enough.
Check out Zoe's YouTube channel here
Check out Jim's YouTube channel here 

No comments:

Post a Comment