Monday 2 December 2013

Christmas Bedroom Ideas

It's 23 days till Christmas. This means people start putting their decorations and trees up. Which is why I'm bringing 'Christmas Bedroom Ideas' to you. I hope this gives you some ideas on how to decorate your bedrooms for Christmas.

Fairy lights
Fairy lights are a must have Christmas decoration for your bedroom and there perfect for everywhere else in the house too. They are a cute, pretty and simple decoration that look gorgeous when on in the evening. They can come in quite a few colours, white, cream or blue are a classic popular choice usually, there are also multicoloured fairy lights available too. Fairy lights add a very pretty and festive look to bedroom. I have a few sets of fairy lights in my room. You could put them anywhere in your room.

A small tree
Adding a small tree to your festive bedroom look would be great. Add some baubles and fairy lights to make it even more christmassy and festive. This is the first year I have decorated my bedroom for Christmas but I am loving it and it has got me extremely even more excited for Christmas. I have placed my small tree in the centre of my window sill but if you have a small space on a desk, dressing table, chest of draws or anywhere else you can think of the tree will still look perfect.

Candles
Candles are great all year round but in the winter, I just feel like it's makes it feel nice and cosy. Scented candles are my favourite, there amazing, especially if they smell nice, and what better way to get into the Christmas spirit with a Christmassy scented candle. Candles are just a cosy little touch to your bedroom.

A festive duvet cover
For some people this may be a bit over board, or you might just don't like changing your duvet covers. But, a Christmassy patterned duvet cover may be nice. Honestly I haven't done this but it's a cute idea to feel all festive and add some more Christmas cheer to your bedroom.

I hope this gave you an inspiration on how to decorate your bedroom to get into the Christmas spirit. I hope this made you feel nice and festive now and ready for Christmas. Good luck on the decorating.
Emily xx


No comments:

Post a Comment