Wednesday 4 December 2013

Build up to Christmas

As you all may know. It's 21 days till Christmas!!!! Woop Woop! Yep, I am now counting down! I get way too over excited for Christmas for some reason. As you may find out throughout the countdown to Christmas. This is pretty much what I am going to talk about in this post, purely because honestly I didn't know what else to talk about.

Recently, I have been listening to lots of Christmas songs to get me in the festive, Christmas spirit. As you may know from one of my previous posts I have bought some Christmas decorations for my bedroom such as light up polar bears, fairy lights and a small Christmas tree. I am going to a really good, cheap shop called The Range to get 2 more small sets of Christmas fairy lights. It may sound like too much for some people but oh well, I love Christmas decorations, and for me you can never have enough of them. I'm sure some people get as excited as me but I know that some people just might not really care much about Christmas (which is a shame).

By the way, I would just like to say I am absolutely in love with the John Lewis Christmas advert with the bunny and the bear and all the other woodland animals etc. It is such an adorable advert and what makes it even better for me is that the soundtrack is one of my favorite song's at the moment, Lilly Allen's version of Somewhere only we know. I am in love with this song at the moment too. 

This was just really sharing what Christmas themed things I am loving at the moment and sharing my Christmas excitement too.
Sorry this was only a short one, and I apologize if my Christmas excitement annoys you but that is just who I am and I cannot contain my excitement.
Who else is excited for Christmas?
Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment