Monday 9 December 2013

Christmas Questions #2

Time to answer the next 5 questions in my Christmas Questions series!

1) What is your favourite Christmas song?
Well, I have many favourite Christmas songs but probably my top 3 would be The Pogues feat Kirsty MaColl - Fairy tale of New York, Mariah Carey - All I want for Christmas is you, and Shakin' Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone. I recommend giving these songs a listen too!

2) How much are excited for Christmas?
I seriously cannot wait for Christmas!!!! It is by far my favourite time of year and I am massively excited for it.

3) Do you have any funny Christmas memories?
I found this quite funny! Last year, on Christmas eve at about 11:30 - 12:00pm, when me and my family were going to bed, my dad played a funny Christmas song called Dominic The Donkey full volume on his dock station and I kept singing and jumping around to the song which I found really funny. I don't really have any other memories.

4) Do you like decorating your bedroom for Christmas?
This year has been the only year that I've decorated my bedroom with Christmas decorations. I think it's because a few months ago I redecorated my bedroom so it's a bit more grown up for me. So, this December I decided to decorate my bedroom all festive and Christmassy. I really like it though, so I will probably decorate my room every year now.

5) Do you send Christmas cards?
I usually give Christmas cards to all my friends at school but my mum usually gives the other Christmas cards to relatives, family friends etc.

Ok, so that was my next 5 questions. Hope your liking the Christmas Q&A's so far. I will be back with more of these on Wednesday.
Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment