Tuesday 31 December 2013

New Years Eve

So, it's New Year's eve already. I can't believe that this year has gone so quick, it's amazing haha. This year has had its ups and down for example some of the good things is that I have met a few new friends, I got my first A, I've got a supernatural buddy and I went to my first concert and more. However the downs of the year, I had my first ever panic attack around May time, then another one a couple weeks ago. These were horrible and terrifying, a real downfall in my life and because of these panic attacks it has really reduced my self-confidence and self-esteem, these panic attacks really effected my life because my panic and worry levels are higher than ever. Also, my parents have had 2 massive arguments which were terrifying and both times the fights happened in the evening and I had to cry myself to sleep.

Apart from all that I really hope that 2014 will be a great year, well hopefully much better than this year. I really hope you all have a great new year too and have great accomplishments coming your way. 
What have you got planned for new years eve today, going out and celebrating with friends and family or maybe staying at home having a movie night? Whatever your doing make sure you have a lot of fun!

Tomorrow is new years day and I'm looking forward to telling you my new years resolutions.
Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment