Wednesday 11 December 2013

Christmas Questions #3

1)  What pieces of clothing do you usually where at this time of year?
It's Winter, so obviously I will go for pieces of clothing that keep me warm. I love Parker coats, Parker coats mainly come in dark green but I think they come in other colour such as black and navy blue. Parker coats are known for there fluffy hoods and sometimes if you find one with a fluffy inside lining, that's a bonus! I also love tartan scarfs, especially red ones. They go with pretty much everything and I just love them.

2) Which hot drink do you usually go for in Winter?
Definitely a yummy, delicious hot chocolate.

3) Where do you usually go for Christmas?
Well, on Christmas day we alternate every year between our house, and and 2 other aunties/uncles houses. Sometimes if we have the relatives round on Christmas day, one other auntie and uncle have us and the relatives round on boxing day then the auntie and uncle left will have us and the relatives on new years. I think is our turn for Christmas day this year.

4) Real or fake Christmas tree?
As much as I want a real Christmas tree, we always have a fake one. I think it may be because if we get a real one my family won't want to get a new Christmas tree each year.

5) Do prefer giving or receiving presents?
At the moment, I know it may sound mean but I prefer receiving presents. However, I definitely think as I get older I will prefer giving presents.

There was the next questions, I think I am starting to run out of questions so I will keep going until I completely run out of Q&A's.
Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment