Friday 6 December 2013

Christmas Questions #1

It is now 19 days till Christmas. I have decided to answer some Christmassy questions for you. Everyday I do the smaller posts, so Monday, Wednesday and Fridays, I will answer 5 Christmas related questions for the build up to Christmas, or until I run out of questions. Let's get started!

1) What is your favourite Christmas film?
Well, I'm torn between two, Home Alone and Elf, there both amazingly funny films and I can't decide between the two so there both my favourite Christmas films. I highly recommend you watch them both.

2) When do you start getting excited for Christmas?
I usually start getting excited for Christmas around mid September ( fairly early I know) Basically, when it gets colder outside and when it starts to get darker earlier. I get massively excited for Christmas though.

3) Do you have any Christmas traditions?
We had more Christmas traditions when me and my brother were younger, for example putting a carrot and a glass milk for Santa and his reindeer. On Christmas eve me and my brother decided who's bedroom were going in first to watch open their presents on Christmas day and that's pretty much it I think. Other than having a roast dinner on Christmas day like everyone else does.

4) Do you like Christmas?
No, I bloody love it. Christmas is my favourite time of year by miles. I get way to overly excited for it (as you may have already guessed) I think but oh well, Christmas makes me extremely happy!!

5) Do you still have advent calendars?
Yes, and I don't think I will stop having an advent calendar any time soon. Yum chocolates! Hehe.

Ok, so that was my first 5 Christmas related questions. I hoped you liked it and I will do 5 more on Monday.
Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment